Saturday, November 15, 2014

This Charming Tiny House Has Everything You Need (And It Travels With You)!!!

The interior looks surprisingly comfortable.  The tiny house trend is still going strong, but even though these homes help families minimize living costs and are often dolled up in bright colors, most of us remain skeptical about how long we could actually stay in one (even if it tries to entice us with a hot tub).
But this home, made by the new Orgeon-based company Tiny Heirloom, might be the space that changes your mind for good.  It's a home that's small enough to hitch to your truck and take wherever you please, but is also thoughtfully designed.  Tiny Heirloom found room for a slim desk, a washer-dryer, a kitchen with suprisingly ample counter space, and even striking architectural touches like exposed beams.
It's clear that with elements like granite countertops, hardwood floors, and stainless steel appliances, the company aims to create a luxury product.  But with just a $65,000 price tag, it might just be an affordable way to get everything you ever wanted in a home (minus the square footage, of course).

Take a tour:







2 comments:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete